A quick-thinking 5-year-old is being called a hero after saving his 3-year-old brother when he started choking on a meatball.

Oliver Bevans and his brother, Stanley, were at their grandmother’s house in England enjoying some meatballs when she left the room for a moment, according to The Sentinel. That’s when little Stanley started choking.

RELATED: Video shows teen save choking friend in busy high school cafeteria 

Quick-thinking Oliver remembered his first-aid training at school and pounded Stanley’s back until the meatball came out.

“He reacted so quickly that I didn’t even know it had happened. Oliver did save his life, and I’m so proud of him,” said grandmother Angela Bevans.

Click here to find first-aid training in your area.

Hot Topics TV - Pop Culture News Studio

Stories You Might Like