Advertisement

YouTube pranksters aren’t well known for their good judgment, and this time they probably went too far.

TGFbro is a popular prankster from West Midlands, England, who has 3 million YouTube subscribers. A video shared Thursday shows TGFbro mixing seven bags of Polyfila, a cement-like substance, along with some friends. They then poured the cement into a microwave.

RELATED: Howie Mandel hit with most outrageous toilet paper prank ever 

TGFbro fed a breathing tube into a bag and placed his head inside it. Then, he shoved his head into the microwave.

As you can imagine, things went downhill pretty fast from there. Soon, the prankster wasn’t able to breathe, and he begged his friends to free him.

After 90 minutes of failed attempts, they decided to call 911. First responders arrived. They used a screwdriver to eventually free him.

On Twitter, the pranksters said, “I’ve just had a near-death experience. Very lucky to be alive. I’m traumatized.”

In a statement released to the Guardian, the first responders didn’t find the prank very funny.

Watch Commander Shaun Dakin said:

 As funny as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured. Taking the microwave apart was tricky, because a lot of it was welded.

We video-called our technical rescue colleagues for advice and eventually managed to get him unstuck.

He was very relieved when we removed a large chunk of the Polyfilla with a screwdriver, allowing him to breathe more easily. But we had to be extremely careful with the screwdriver, working so closely to his head.

It took us nearly an hour to free him. All of the group involved were very apologetic, but this was clearly a call-out which might have prevented us from helping someone else in genuine, accidental need.

The video posted to YouTube has already bolstered 985,000 views.

Hot Topics TV - Pop Culture News Studio

Stories You Might Like

Advertisement