A new trend of getting high could lead people here to emergency rooms if they’re not careful.
Wasping involves a mixture of wasp spray and meth.
Wasping came to light recently after three people near Akron, Ohio, were hospitalized due to the mixture.
“I don’t know how it’s getting there, and there has to be someone putting it out there,” said Mario Carson of Dayton. “We need to get to who’s putting it out there.”
Addiction experts in Ohio told WHIO mixing chemicals and drugs is common especially with younger users.
Swallowing insect killer can cause seizures, paralysis and even death, WPXI reported.